Friday 19 February 2010

Hello world.

Blah.

Yes, that really is the first thing I have to say in my very first blog.

Deal with it.

So, I've spent almost my entire half term break sitting either here, on my bed, shivering because I'm too lazy to get under my duvet - I mean, it would involve moving [!] - or at my desk. On my laptop. Well, apart from the total of seven hours I spent on my other computer before deciding it was too moisy and it was giving me a headache.

It wasn't the cause of my headache. I was too lazy to go and get a glass of water. I know. Stupid, right? Unfortunately for me, I have contracted chronic Protag syndrome.

Complete addiction.

Maybe there should be a group like "Protag Anon" or something. I need it.

I've started a rewrite of an old story of mine, posted about 34 chapters (or something like that) on a side story for two characters that were just too interesting to abandon to a collab that was restricting them and the good ol' Protag Bus, where Alex has inexplicably fallen for someone a decade younger than him. I know. It surprised me, too.

Of course, if you're just a stranger passing through, you will have no idea what the hell I'm talking about. And if you're even remotely interested, here's a link to my wonderful profile>> http://www.protagonize.com/author/Burnthestars

That's me. You can see the obsession I have with writing just by looking at the stats in the side. 6 stories and 469 pages posted since July 26th... And that's after deleting a few. Well, 25.

I'm rambling. I hate rambling.

Someone slap me.

1 comment:

  1. Not a slap, Stella.
    Maybe hands clapping, instead.

    Not a thing wrong with rambling, not in my book. Heh...writing-related funny line, that :)

    ReplyDelete